Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Ellesmere Rural Parish Council

Report it!

Report a fault or concern - Highways

To report please follow the link below to be connected to the Shropshire Council website 


To report other issues/concerns relating to street lighting, noise and other nuisances such as anti-social behaviour, street care/cleansing, waste and recycling, planning issues or concerns for another person please follow this link: 


Ellesmere Rural Parish  Council Report it!